Home» Liquid Nano Clay
Liquid Nano Clay
Nanotechnology is one of the most important tools in modern agriculture, and agri-food nanotechnology is anticipated to become a driving economic force in the near future. Clay containing soils are considered to be precious due to their nutrient rich nature and water retaining properties. Liquid Nanoclay has been developed as a solution to these problems and a hopeful process to transform poor-quality sandy soils into high-yield agricultural land. Liquid nanoclay is obtained by creating a dispersion of clay nanoflakes in aqueous media through a patented mixing process which includes creating subsequent laminar and turbulent flow conditions.
Liquid nano clay are recognized as promising advanced materials due to their superior properties, such as enhanced density, strength, relatively large surface areas, high elastic modulus, ?ame retardancy, and thermo-mechanical/optoelectronic/magnetic properties.
- Liquid Nano Clay is created in a mixing process of clay and water patented by Desert Control.
- Liquid Nano Clay is mixed, on site, where it will be used, using only water and clay
- Liquid Nano Clay is a purely natural product with no chemical additives.
- Liquid Nano Clay plant disease diagnostics/ Control.
- Liquid Nano Clay nano-formulations of agrochemicals for applying pesticides and fertilizers for crop improvement
- Liquid Nano Clay used for delivery of pesticides encapsulated in nanomaterials for controlled release
- Liquid Nano Clay used for stabilization of biopesticides with nanomaterials
- Liquid Nano Clay used for slow release of nanomaterial assisted fertilizers
- Liquid Nano Clay used for micronutrients for efficient
- Liquid Nano Clay used for field applications of agrochemicals
- Liquid Nano Clay used for nanomaterials assisted delivery of genetic material for crop improvement
- Liquid Nano Clay reduce water usage up to 50%
Direct call us:
USA - Sales/Research:
+1 646 470 4911UK - Sales/Research:
+44 1782 454 144Ireland - Sales/Research:
+354 71 985 3714India - Sales/Research:
Nanotechnology in Medicine