For in stock items, we can do same day ship-outs for those customers that request rush orders. We must receive your order before noon if you would like the item shipped out that same day. The shipping speeds we offer are 3-Day or Ground for domestic shipments.
International shipments typically take shipping companies a few business days to deliver. For items that are not in stock, the delivery schedule will vary based on the item. Please contact our sales team to inquire whether a material is in stock.
We use FedEx or DHL – whichever you prefer. Yes, we can ship ‘freight collect’ against your account with any of these shipping companies.
Apart from the product costs and shipping costs, we charge SHE Accredition fees & Handling fees. The only exception is when a shipment contains a hazardous material and is shipped ‘freight collect’. Note that your country’s customs may impose taxes / fees / duties; these are not our responsibility.
Our sales team provides official quotes for you. However, you must first specify the billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number and shipping method (i.e., shipping speed, whether or not it is shipping ‘freight collect’, etc.). We cannot create an accurate quote without this information.
We accept purchase orders from customers that have a credit history with us, or have supplied us with one. You can fax, e-mail or mail the purchase order to us (see our contact section for more information).
Please make sure the purchase order has both the company/institution letterhead and authorized signature on it. Also, youmust specify the billing address, shipping address, contact person, e-mail address, phone number and shipping method. For international orders: please do not submit purchase orders written in languages other than English.
We accept three different ways to pay for your orders:
Check: Please make your check payable to “Intelligent Materials Pvt Ltd.”, and mail it to the address listed on the invoice.
Wire Transfer: To arrange for a direct bank transfer, please e-mail our accounting department for our bank account details (Nanoshel charges $20 for all wire transfer transactions).
No, we do not offer a discount for academic research.
If there is a nanoparticle that we do not have in stock, then yes, it is generally possible for us to get it produced for you. We would do a custom manufacturing run to produce it. However, this approach is typically only suitable for our industrial customers, since it usually requires (a) a minimum of kg-sized quantities ordered, (b) thousands of dollars of overhead costs, and (c) months of lead time. If interested, please e-mail sales with details of what you are looking for.
Not in all cases. Our materials are sold with priority given to customers whose payment we receive first, and whose delivery instructions we receive first. Thus, if payment delays or shipping-communication delays are preventing us from completing your order, another customer may get priority..
Ask for Quote————-Ask for ProForma Invoice—————–Send out the payment via Online Bank Transfer/Demand Draft/Bank Telegraphic Transfer—————-Product shipped out within 2 days.
1. Technical Documents: Our products page contains the technical descriptions such as the Certificate of Analysis (COA), Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM) images and X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) patterns. The buyer and/or user must double-check these web descriptions before the order is placed. Some variations of the specifications are acceptable, unless the category is restricted (e.g., heavy metal level). Note that any items marked with an asterisk, that is, with *, are hazardous.
2.1 For institutional purchase orders, the payment in United State Dollars (USD) is due 30 days from the date of shipping invoice, unless otherwise stated. For any overdue payments, the buyer will be obligated to pay a delay fee at 1.5% of the outstanding amount each month.
2.2 On the payment, please reference Vendor’s order ID number (the invoice number) that was assigned to you by NanoAmor.
2.3 For check and money order, please make it payable to “Intelligent Materials Pvt Ltd.”, and mail it to the mailing address listed on the invoice.
2.4 For wire transfers, please send us an e-mail requesting our bank account details, or refer to information on the reverse side of the invoice that was mailed out to you.
2.5 The proforma invoice amount that is due must be paid in advance.
2.6 Credit cards are not Accepted.
2.7 For orders larger than $100,000.00, 50% Advance has to be deposited while placing the order and rest 50% at the time of the Delivery.
3. Vendor’s Corporation Information: you may require this information for the US’ W-9 form. Company Name: Nanoshel LLC.
Federal Taxpayer Identification Number (EIN): 99-0360936 Company Type: Corporation
4. Taxes and Customs Charges:
4.1 All orders from Wilmington, USA, are subject to a sales tax. This sales tax will be automatically charged, and indicated on your invoice.
4.2 Any sales taxes, excise taxes, duties, customs fees, inspection/testing fees, or any other taxes, fees or charges of any nature whatsoever, imposed by any governmental authority, on or measured by the transaction collected by the related authority must be paid by buyer. If you have exemption status on any of these taxes, fees or charges, you must provide, at the time the order is submitted, the exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax, fee or charge.
5. Warranties:The seller warrants that its products shall conform, in a reasonable manner, to the description of said products, as provided to the buyer by the seller through the seller’s website, catalog, analytical data or other literature of the seller. The buyer assumes all risk and liability resulting from use of the products delivered hereunder, whether used singly or in combination with other products, as the risks associated with nanomaterials are not known, and still subject to developing research findings. Due to the unpredictability of product customization, the lead time maybe longer than the one initially quoted.
6. Product Specifications:The seller reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice to the buyer. The buyer assumes all risk and liability resulting from any issues arising from these specification changes, and will not hold the buyer liable for damages. Return shipments: Once Sold, Goods cannot be returned back once opened up.
7. Cancellation:An order that has been delayed for more than one month may be cancelled. The order can be cancelled only before the order is shipped. Custom orders cannot be cancelled.
8. Patent Infringements:The seller does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered will not infringe the claims of any United States patents or other patents covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. No information supplied by seller is intended as a recommendation for using any material in the infringement of a patent.
12.1. In the course of the business between the seller and the buyer should be in compliance with the terms & conditions described above known to the buyer with the quotation. For the two terms of the seller and the buyer, whichever first known each other should be applied.
12.2. In case of any disputes, both parties should first try to negotiate, and in case the negotiation is failed, should then refer to such The United States business law or the international trade laws as “The Convention of the International Sale of Goods” to reach an agreement.